Not yet…

OK, so KH signed the contract, but we don’t have the other party’s signature just yet.

Official lockdown in his key won’t begin until we have the signed contract back.

In the meantime, I got release Friday morning before leaving for work, and will probably get another release tonight or tomorrow morning.  I’m currently lock in using my key.

Last night I proposed that we measure the end of this lockdown by the first use of end customers by the project.  The response?

We’ll see…

In the meantime, I continue to wait…

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s